Moroccan Lamb Marinade
Moroccan Lamb Marinade (not just for lamb!)
With Billies Spices of Morocco
Get the printer friendly version here
Prep time: 10 min + up to 24hrs marinating time; Total time: Up to 24 hrs
Servings: will cover approximately 1-2kg of lamb
This marinade is a showstopper and so easy to make. Marinate for the maximum time you have available (up to 24 hours), try for at least 2 hours to let the delicious flavours work their magic.
- 2 tsp Billies Spices of Morocco
- 1 tsp Billies Seasoned Garlic or Seasoned Garlic Chilli
- 1/8 cup oil – we like ‘The Good Oil’
- 1 tin tomatoes
- A few mint leaves
- 2 tbs Honey
- Place all ingredients in your Thermomix bowl (or a blender) and blend speed 5 (medium speed) for 30 seconds.
- Place lamb in a dish and pour over the marinade, stir to coat, and set aside (or in the fridge) to marinate.
- If you use boned shoulder, you can BBQ the lamb or braise it in the oven.
- Serve with cous cous or a salad for a delicious, easy meal.
- Not just for lamb! Delicious on chicken and beef too.