With Billies Spices of Morocco
Get the printer friendly version here
Prep time: 20 min; Cook time: 20 min; Total time: 40 min
Servings: 4-6 people
These meatballs are such a quick and easy family dinner. Top with a few cashews and serve with stir fried vegetables, rice or naan bread.
- 500 g beef or lamb mince
- 6 pork sausages
- 2 tsp Billies Spices of Morocco
- ½ tsp Billies Seasoned Garlic
- 1 tin (400g) coconut cream (or coconut milk if you prefer)
- 1 tin (400g) plain tomatoes in puree
- 1 tsp Billies Spices of Morocco
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- Place all meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a fry pan on med-high heat.
- Add meatballs to pan in golf ball sized portions (use our scoop to make it super easy) and brown, turning often to brown all sides – no need to cook through.
- Meanwhile, put all sauce ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Lower heat and stir sauce into the pan. Stir through and simmer for 15 minutes.
- This recipe also works fantastically with Billies Masala